Breakin For Lunch
Take a lunch break & dance with us.
Jul 23 & 24 – 12::30-1:30PM – 100 Queen St W – Nathan Phillips Square – Mainstage
Food, Music, Battles & Shows!
FREE Registration & Admission
Day 1 – July 23. Mentor & Student Tag Team Battle 2v2 Open Style
- 2v2 + $300 Prize – Student + Teach Combo Teams
- Open to Any Style(s) – No age restrictions
- Only 8 Teams Available
Day 2- July 24. Pro UBL 1v1 & Open Style Ca$h Cypher
- Pro Universal Breaking League Battles +
- Youth Dance Showcases
- Cypher to pick top 4 dancers to battle for $$ in the Final Cypher
- Must register for $$ Cypher to qualify
- Only 16 Cypher Slots Available
NO LATE BATTLERS ACCEPTED. We are live at 12:30pm. Please arrive at 12 noon to check in. If you miss your starting battle we will forfeit your spot to another team/dancer(s).
Registration Options & Information:
Pre-Registration to battle or showcase by identifying your category & alias through:
- email email@example.com
- or facebook event page on comment section
- or tweet to @unmovables with #ca$hcypher or #tagteam or #showcase
You will receive a confirmation response.
Many thanks & We hope to dance with you Jul 23 & 24!
For more food & activity information about this event:
For more Making Moves Events:
Take in this youth performance showcase mentored by our host Jon Drops at Dusk Dances
The City of Toronto @torontocomms
Jon Drops @jon_drops
Dave Serious @daveserious
Making Moves @unmovables
Universal Bboy League @bboyleague
Each 1 Teach 1 Partnership @e1t1partnership
Manifesto Festival @manifesto_to